Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Adventures of the Vine Yard Seekers Day 2 - Part III

I had to break this up in different posts because we had so much packed into such a short time.    The day continues.   As we left we started driving south.   Our ultimate goal, Gold Beach Resort.

As we were driving something caught my eye.    Sasquatch!    Stan told me to keep an eye out for him, and there he was.   OMG   I slammed on my breaks, pulled over and did a U Turn.   I had to have a picture.   No one will ever believe we found him.

Here's the proof.



We then continued our adventures driving Highway 101,  which runs parallel to the coast line.   Gorgeous.

Here's some other fun photos of our adventures.












Now we are off to Gold Beach.    Arrived and had to immediately go check out the beach.






Selfie of a selfie!

 That water was soooo cold, but I had to put my feet in it.


Either that picture is blurry, or I had too much wine......maybe both



Ready to call it a day, and what a day it was.



After a full day we relaxed with a bottle of wine and then crashed.



No comments: