Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Day 3 of the Adventures of the Vineyard Sisters + Mom

Day 3 was no traveling!   Yippee.....well a little bit of time in the car.   We went to 540 Welton.  
That's where we lived when I was born.  How fun is that. 


We were lucky enough to be at the Alamo when there were having a ceremony to honor the veterans.   Super cool. 


I didn't realize you weren't suppose to take pictures inside so this is the only one I got.  



My mother was determined not to use her wheelchair!




I tried to get a picture in the same place Brad and I had ours taken years ago.  Well, the building isn't there any more.    Someone decided they needed to tear down a bunch of the buildings.   I'm happy to say that they are in the process of rebuilding and trying to put it back the way it was. 



We went on a boat cruise on the San Antonio River.  So beautiful and relaxing.











No comments: