Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas in New Hampshire

Made a spur of the minute visit to New Hampshire for Christmas.   Fun times and I'm so happy I went.  It
was great to see Mike and Erin and a bonus since Jane was there too.

Erin got a new job at Lindt Chocolate so picked up a few for John.  I think he's an addict.   Can I tell you what a pain they are to get through security.   150 foil balls.  I got pulled aside each and every time.



Friday night we went to Portland Maine.   It was beautiful and it was like I had stepped back in time to a Norman Rockwell time.   It was snowing, there was a beautiful lit Christmas tree, a gorgeous church across the street and to top it all off, a guy playing Silent Night on his harmonica.





They even had a selfie station!



After walking in the cold, we of course had to stop in for some wine tasting to warm us up.




Christmas Eve couldn't have been more perfect.  It snowed and then Mike and Erin surprised us with matching jammies.  Even Eleanor!






No comments: