Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hello my friend......I've missed you!

It's been a long time my friend.  If truth be known, I haven't had too many happy things to blog about.  Don't get me wrong, there have been some great events that have happened in my life, one major one is the birth of my grandson, Samuel,  but it's been a definite year of change

For those of you who don't know,  I would like to first apologize for you finding out this way.   I made a huge decision in my life last year to end my 40 year marriage.   That's pretty much all I'm going to say about it.    I have no regrets and out of my marriage I have three of the most wonderful children that a mom could ever ask for.   They have truly helped me through this long journey.

Here's to a year of change and happiness.

No comments: