My sewing room/laundry room is complete, and I'm pretty happy with it. Amazing what can happen when you reorganize.
This is my table that I got at a garage sale for FREE....that's right for free. So this is on one wall.
Next wall, the washer and dryer. Since I do laundry once a week, usually on Sunday, my dryer is an ironing board and my washer is a cutting workstation. Brilliant! Why didn't I think of this sooner.
I showed you this before but I added a peg board on the wall and moved my supplies in there. I actually used it last night and it worked PERFECT
If feels so great to get this all organized. Now on to the next step (it's a secret) but you will see lots of pics once I get going on it.
Oh, and for my kids, yes the rest of my house is a disaster. It always is when I organize. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment